Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing this site you acknowledge and agree that the information and products are provided ‘as is’. TPTQ Arabic VOF does not accept any responsibility or liability for technical or any other inaccuracies, mistakes or errors or any financial, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of this site.
This Site is produced and maintained by TPTQ Arabic VOF. All information and products presented, i.e. texts, images, downloads, software, et cetera, are protected by intellectual property and proprietary rights.
By accessing this site in any way you acknowledge and agree not to infringe any copyright of TPTQ Arabic VOF, i.e. not to copy, republish, download, transmit, adapt or modify any portions of this site, except as expressly authorized herein.
Fonts after downloading are not returnable or refundable. Fonts may be returned or exchanged only if they are defective and we are notified within 7 days of the order. If there is a problem with your order, let us know within 24 hours of purchase, and we will attempt to remedy the situation. Please refer to the TPTQ Arabic VOF Return Policy.
Use of the Site
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The documents and information on the Site may not be distributed or published.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents, information or products.
- TPTQ Arabic VOF reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from TPTQ Arabic VOF.
- The rights granted to you constitute a licence and not a transfer of title.
- The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Personal Information and Privacy
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Site are the property of TPTQ Arabic VOF or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the marks without the prior written consent of TPTQ Arabic VOF or such third party which may own the Marks. TPTQ Arabic and the TPTQ Arabic logo are trademarks of TPTQ Arabic VOF.
Warranties and Disclaimers
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by TPTQ Arabic VOF and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TPTQ Arabic VOF. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TPTQ Arabic VOF takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by TPTQ Arabic VOF from its offices in the Netherlands. By accessing this Site, you and TPTQ Arabic VOF agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the Netherlands, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. The TPTQ Arabic Type Foundry makes no representation that Materials or Services available on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
TPTQ Arabic VOF. All rights reserved.